- Please bring your receipt on collection.
- We hold completed pottery for 30 days and will attempt to contact you on the number you provide up to three times before disposing of uncollected pottery.
- We strongly recommend the use of battery (LED) lights in ALL tea light pottery, never a naked flame.
- All our items are microwave and dishwasher safe but we recommend avoiding both.
- ALL pottery will craze (spidery looking cracks under the surface glaze over time). Look in any charity shop for examples. Avoiding extreme temperatures will help protect from this.
- We strive for excellence in the studio, using the finest materials from well-respected suppliers. Please remember this is a craft studio and a factory finish is unlikely if not almost impossible.
- If you are unsatisfied with your pottery in any way please advise us as soon as possible so we may repair or re-fire it.
- Even Emma Bridegwater has "seconds"